220S Ponton Coupe
- Color: Black
- Interior: Leather red
- Years: 1957
This beautiful 220S Ponton coupé was delivered to its first owner by the company Lueg in Bochum in April 1957. Only 1,251 Ponton coupes were built. The color combination ex factory was black with red leather. The vehicle was then imported from England in 2012 and subjected to a very complex complete restoration. This was done by a famous German Ponton specialist. In addition to the bodywork and the interior, the complete technology with engine, transmission and rear axle was also overhauled. About 3,000 working hours were invested in this beautiful Mercedes-Benz. There would be hardly any better cars! It is also a Ponton Coupe of the first series, which was delivered from October 1956 on. The following extras have been installed during the restoration: Lokari interior fender, longer rear axle ratio (lowers the engine speed), radio, automatic front seat belts hidden and white walls. There is a comprehensive documentation of the restoration in the form of a photo book.
OUR FULL SERVICE
- Support throughout the entire buying process
- Cars exclusively from well-established dealerships
- Factory warranty on new cars
- Worldwide delivery or pick up possible
- Arrangement of complete transport with necessary documents
- Supply of all export formalities for overseas shipments
- Registration for up to 12 months with plates and liability insurance (long test drive)
- Pre-view and test drive on request are possible
- Car finder. Our agents will find any car for you.
- All major cryptocurrencies are accepted