- Color: Green
- Interior: Cream
- Years: 1931
This beautiful Chevrolet Laudauer Phaeton was originally delivered to the interior of South Africa. There, the car also ran time of his life until he was bought in 1980 by a Lufthansa pilot and introduced to Germany. The vehicle was then owned by the pilot for a few years and has been restored. Following the car was then sold to a collector from southern Germany, which had him until today in possession. Although the Chevrolet has an older restoration behind it, it is still in good condition and ready to drive. The car has been lovingly maintained and driven over the years and has lost nothing of its wonderful charm.
OUR FULL SERVICE
- Support throughout the entire buying process
- Cars exclusively from well-established dealerships
- Factory warranty on new cars
- Worldwide delivery or pick up possible
- Arrangement of complete transport with necessary documents
- Supply of all export formalities for overseas shipments
- Registration for up to 12 months with plates and liability insurance (long test drive)
- Pre-view and test drive on request are possible
- Car finder. Our agents will find any car for you.
- All major cryptocurrencies are accepted