- Year: 2010
- Chassis: Ligier model JS51
- Spares: 1 set of wheels with rain tires
- Engine: Honda K20
- Gearbox: Sadev 6 speed
- Weight: 570kg
- Power: 250hp
Sport prototyte race car built by 24h Le Mans and Formula One car manufacturer Ligier Automotive.
With only one owner since new, this car have seen little use in Club Racing and trackdays and was
always maintened regarless of costs.
A massive overhaul has been perform and the car has only done 1000kms since then.
The Ligier JS51 – Honda is eligible in a wide variety of race class around the globe or could be a fantastic track toy.
OUR FULL SERVICE
- Support throughout the entire buying process
- Cars exclusively from well-established dealerships
- Factory warranty on new cars
- Worldwide delivery or pick up possible
- Arrangement of complete transport with necessary documents
- Supply of all export formalities for overseas shipments
- Registration for up to 12 months with plates and liability insurance (long test drive)
- Pre-view and test drive on request are possible
- Car finder. Our agents will find any car for you.
- All major cryptocurrencies are accepted
There are no reviews yet.